We are pleased to share with you the measures we are currently applying. These can be adapted at any time depending on the country situation.
The SwissTech Convention Center is a COVID Free building, all persons wishing to enter the building must present a COVID Certificate.
The COVID Certificate is issued to:
- To fully vaccinated persons
- Persons cured of COVID less than 6 months ago
- To persons with a negative PCR test (max 72h) / or antigen test (max 48h)
- All persons must present the official QR code and their ID
- The obligation to present a certificate applies to people aged 16 years and older
Here are the other measures put in place:
- An access control with security guards is installed at the entrance of the center
- The building is disinfected regularly
- Health recommendations are posted throughout the building