From now , anyone wishing to participate in an indoor event will have to present a COVID certificate and an ID card to gain access to the event.
PUBLIC EVENTS (WITH COVID CERTIFICATE)
- The creation of a sanitary plan for the event is mandatory. This must be submitted to the municipal authorities for approval via email email@example.com
- No other restrictions
- For events with more than 1’000 people per day, the organizers must obtain a permit from the competent cantonal authority.
COVID CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED :
- To fully vaccinated persons
- To persons cured of COVID less than 6 months ago
- To persons with a negative PCR test (max 72h) / or antigenic test (max 48h)
- All persons must present the official QR code and their ID
- The requirement to present a certificate applies to persons aged 16 and over.