- Technical degree
- Project management training
- Solid knowledge of CRM and ERP platforms software and programs with experience in implementing best practices
- Experience in an events environment
- Fluent in English, French (German a plus)
- Coordinate all IT related projects for the SwissTech
- Ensure functionality of USI including training and manual development.
- Coordinate the interfacing and evolution with SAP
- Deliver strategic insights and business policy recommendations to leadership based on research, data analysis and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Identify and implement new tools and processes to support business digitalization.
- Collaborate closely with EPFL departments: Finance, Operating Support to ensure that our systems and processes are in line with EPFL standards and that we have a back-up system for urgent and unforeseen needs.
- Drive special projects for by the leadership team.
- Recognize and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work independently but take charge and lead when necessary to gain buy-in
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from a wide variety of audiences
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Detail oriented